- High performance
- Wear resistant components
- Unique mechanical seal system
- Robust design
- Compact structure
- Special impeller structure
- Anti winding
- Automatic coupling system
- Suitable for portable as well as in stationary installations
Submersible Wastewater Pump
Submersible wastewater pump is the most widely used waste water pump that can tear and cut off long fibers, bags, belts, grass, cloth and other materials in the waste water, then discharge smoothly. Our QW series submersible wastewater pumps are specially engineered with optimized non-clog hydraulic design, fabricated with wear resistant wet components and unique mechanical sealing, automatic coupling system, etc. The submersible waste water pump can be made with high chrome alloy, iron or stainless steel materials and is ideal to transport contaminated waste or sewage water often containing various organic, inorganic and industrial solid particles in municipal and industrial sites. QW series non clog submersible wastewater pump has the characteristics of high performance, robust design, compact structure, special impeller structure, anti winding, automatic coupling system, etc. It is suitable for conveying liquids containing hard solids and fibrous materials as well as particularly dirty, sticky and slippery liquids.
Specifications of QW Series Submersible Wastewater Pump
|Model||Capacity(m3/h)||Lift (m)||Motor Power(Kw)||Rotate Speed(r/min)||Output Diameter(mm)||Weight(KG)|
QW Series Submersible Wastewater Pump Features
- The unique cable seal design eliminates the hidden danger of cable leakage.
- The wiring has a water inlet detection device that automatically cuts off the power supply if there is a leak.
- The Submersible motor has a thermal switch in each phase winding to monitor the motor temperature and ensure the service life of the motor.
- The submersible wastewater pump above 18.5KW is automatically cooled by the external circulating water to ensure the safe operation of the electric pump at the lowest water level.
- A properly configured bearing that carries the axial and radial forces of the pump.
- The bottom of the motor cavity is equipped with a float switch to monitor the mechanical seal on the motor side.
- Two relatively independent bellows type double-face mechanical seals. The sealing materials are tungsten carbide, silicon carbide and hard alloy to prevent water from entering the motor and ensure safe and reliable operation of the motor. They work independently and provide a double seal.
- The oil water probe is installed on the upper end of the oil chamber of the pump and motor to monitor the mechanical seal of the pump side. Once the water leaks, the control system will alarm and protect the motor.
- The impeller has a unique design. The large flow passage can pass long fibers and dirt, and has strong anti-blocking, anti-winding and over-current capabilities. The impeller undergoes a rigorous dynamic balance test to minimize vibration.
- A replaceable wear sleeve is placed between the impeller and the lower end of the volute to keep the pump operating at optimum efficiency.
Applications of QW Series Submersible Wastewater Pump
QW series submersible sewage pump is widely used in municipal engineering, food processing, construction, pulp and paper, sugar, and metal industries, hospitals, buildings, hotels, restaurants and other industries.
RUNNENG had been specializing in supplying turn key wastewater treatment equipment and solution to worldwide customers for over 20 years. Our high quality wastewater equipment includes dissolved air flotation equipment, bar screen waste remover, sludge scraper and integrated sewage treatment equipment, etc. We are not only manufacturing best quality products but also providing professional engineering design and installation service. OEM and ODM are also available.
If you have any questions or inquiries, please fill and submit the following form, we will reply as soon as possible.